If you've ever been a turd polisher- aka salesman, you know that you flirt with that fine line between therapist and mental patient. Everyday. And get paid for it. But you know what's worse than sales? Leasing. That's right, you sell the same thing over and over and over again to someone more effed up than your previous tenant.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

All in a days work......

It’s still early for me to be writing this, but I have to tell someone- and what better way to broadcast the weird things that take place here than to splatter them all over the internet?


So I walk in the door at 8:50am and there’s a post it on my desk. Apparently, I promised someone I’d have a large one bedroom to look at first thing Thursday morning.
I grabbed the keys and hiked my too tired ass up three flights of stairs to make sure the apt was ready. I get to the top and the door says 1213. WTF? Well, obviously the keys to 233 aren’t going to work here, so I run back to the office to get 1213’s key. Lisa stops me in the office to tell me that 1213’s apt was broken into last night and they had to switch out the doors, and 1213’s had been crow barred, so there’s no way to open it now without a crowbar. Fantastic. Of course it’s safe here- would you like to leave an application?-J

No comments:

Post a Comment